A sturdy lightweight Sling Frame for modern-day use. This unique registered design is the only frame strong enough to have no lower cross bars‚ allowing the frame to be easily positioned around and over existing furniture even the end of a bed. The body weight of the person in the sling further increases the stability of the frame. Features include:
- manufactured from corrosion-free medical grade 204 stainless steel, with a brushed finish.
- stainless steel is 50% stronger than traditional mild steel, so we are able to use thinner tube for our frames, making them the lightest on the market, yet still 25% stronger than before.
- striking modern design.
- designed and tested with 300kg load‚ engineered to have the metal where it matters.
- now even lighter at only 16Kg, light enough to be truly portable.
- easy tool-free 1-man assembly, cross bars simply clamp together in the connection piece and vertical posts quickly clip together.
- heavy-duty dual purpose attachment points.
- non-marking rubber feet.
- centre connection piece manufactured in mild steel and finished in special contrasting black epoxy coating.
- packs neatly into the heavy-duty canvas bag, total weight 16Kg.
- Dimensions (footprint):
width foot end 140cm, head end 120cm
Bag: L 107cm x W 28cm x H 23cm